Executive Director - TLC Family Resource Center
TLC Family Resource Center
TLC Family Resource Center, our client, is currently searching for an Executive Director who will continue the 30-year tradition of excellence in service, cultivate strong community partnerships, and bolster the donor base. As the Executive Director, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing board governance, financial performance, organizational mission and visibility, administrative operations, programs, and funding mechanisms. You will collaborate with families and individuals in Upper Sullivan and Lower Grafton Counties in New Hampshire, empowering them to acquire new skills, access community resources, and foster resilience for a thriving future. We are looking for exceptional candidates who can transform the lives of those impacted by TLC Family Resource Center’s four primary programs: Family Support, Pathways to Recovery, Youth Programs for Healthy Decisions, and Rural Wellness for the LGBTQIA+ community.
In this role, you will have substantial opportunities to lead a team of 35 staff members and advance the four programs. With an operating budget of $3 million, maintaining financial performance and fiscal integrity will be a key responsibility. Reporting to the Board of Directors, and working closely with board committees and advisory committees, the Executive Director holds the critical responsibility for strategically implementing and operationally ensuring the execution of TLC's mission. The office of the Executive Director of TLC Family Resource Center is in Claremont, NH.
Qualifications for the Position:
- A master's degree in Non-Profit Management, Business, Social Services, or a related field is preferred, although a bachelor's degree with at least 5 years in a similar role will be considered.
- Proven experience in a senior management position with fiscal oversight.
- Proficiency in navigating grants and state contracts.
- Effective communication and collaboration with a Board of Directors.
- Experience in fundraising and donor stewardship.
- Strong skills in partnership development, team building, conflict resolution, and creative problem-solving.
- Exceptional proficiency in the MS Office Suite is required.
- As the face of TLC, the Executive Director must possess outstanding presentation and communication skills and the experience to serve as an outgoing spokesperson and relationship builder.
- Successful completion of a full background check and a valid driver's license is required.
The ideal candidate for this position will closely match as many of the qualifications listed above as possible.
Compensation & Benefits:
TLC Family Resource Center offers a comprehensive benefits package and a competitive salary starting at $95,000+, based on experience.
HRXperienced, an executive search and human resources consulting firm, has been retained by TLC Family Resource Center to conduct this search for their next Executive Director. All interested parties will be reviewed and evaluated by HRXperienced to help the hiring team select the final group for consideration. The search will be conducted with discretion and confidentiality. HRXperienced and TLC Family Resource Center are equal-opportunity employers.
If, after reviewing this profile, you believe your experience, skills, and passion align well with TLC and this role, we invite you to apply. Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. HRXperienced will arrange interviews with specific candidates, and selected candidates will proceed to interviews with the search committee. Your opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the community awaits!
About TLC Family Resource Center:
The mission of TLC Family Resource Center is to promote the optimal health and development of children, youth, and families in Sullivan and lower Grafton counties of New Hampshire. TLC partners with families and individuals to learn new skills, connect with community resources, and build resilience to thrive.